We do not collect your Debit or Credit Card number used during the purchase. During payment the Payment gateway will track all user activity and will do it so with maximum security. All customers’ contact information, choice of products and delivery date entered at the Delivery Information Form during the purchasing process are stored in our secured merchant server database.
1) In order to process your orders placed on this website, you must first complete the registration form. During registration, you will be required to provide your contact information.
2) Purchase and Delivery Status Sender's email will be used as a channel for communicating purchase and delivery status
3) Products and Services Update Sender and recipient's email addresses will be used for forwarding new products and services updates.
4) Market Analysis: Such information as customer's choice of products, country/city of the senders and the recipients, are used to identify markets that need our services. The information and the result of analysis are solely meant for internal use and will be kept confidentially.
5)Sender and recipient's email addresses will be used for Festival and Other Promotional offers and you can always optout if you do not wish to receive the information.
6) We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. * special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
By using the Site, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Site by
Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your device's memory. A cookies typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about your device, such as user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using our services.