- Extreme high speed 2666MHz
- Superior power efficiency: a 20% reduction of power (operating voltage decreases from 1.5V to 1.2V)
- High-quality 10-layer black PCB with 2oz copper For superior stability and cooling performance
- Supports Intel® Core i7 Haswell-E HEDT (high-end desktop) processor and X99 platform
- Intel XMP 2.0 – more accessible overclocking
- RoHS compliant
ADATA AX4U266638G16-SRZ XPG Z1 DDR4 overclocking memory is designed as the ultimate upgrade for overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers thanks to its remarkable performance and power efficiency. Even with speeds of up to 4400MHz, XPG Z1 consumes 20% less power when compared to DDR3. Utilizing Thermal Conductive Technology and 10-layer PCB with 2oz of copper, XPG Z1 provides excellent cooling performance, as well as great stability whether you are on the battlefield gaming or trying to achieve higher benchmarks while overclocking.